Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Tutor Pay

Alan Thomas Craig <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 Dec 2009 11:20:49 -0500

text/plain

At Georgia Perimeter College, a two-year unit of the University System of Georgia, we pay tutors by education level:

$9.22--Tutor I--less than a bachelor's degree (but with a minimum of 15 college credits)

$10.66--Tutor II--bachelor's degree

$12.48--Tutor III--masters and up

All tutors are part-time.

Alan Craig

President, National College Learning Center Association
http://www.nclca.org

Coordinator, Dunwoody Learning & Tutoring Center
Georgia Perimeter College
770-274-5242

Visit our award-winning web site:
http://www.gpc.edu/~duniss/