Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: NJ/PA CRLA Conf March 19 - RU- New Bruns- Call for Proposals & Reg.

"Sondheimer, Karen" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Dec 2009 16:34:21 -0500

text/plain

Thanks for letting me know. I will send out the instructions for make up early next week.

Karen J Sondheimer
Director, Tutorial Services & Academic Support
Assistant Professor, Developmental Instruction
Bloomsburg University
(570) 389-5179