]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

PSYART Home

PSYART  December 2009, Week 3

PSYART December 2009, Week 3

Re: Hollands' anniversary / life partners

Garry Kennard <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion Group for Psychology and the Arts <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:01:10 +0000

Many congratulations Norm and Jane. I have been married for over 30
years - although to 3 different people (not at the same time). Wish I'd
read that article forty years ago . . .

Best,

Garry

Garry Kennard