]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2010

GRADSTUDENT-L 2010

February 4: WISE Workshop: "Science 'Speeding Dating': A Workshop in Social Networking"

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Hayward, April

Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:50:12 -0500

text/plain

We are pleased to announce the rejuvenation of UFL's Women in Science and Engineering (WiSE) initiative!

Please join us this Thursday, February 4th from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in 222 Carr Hall for our first event of the semester:

Science "Speed Dating:"  A Workshop in Social Networking

Bring your lunch... and your ideas for future WiSE events!

What is the WiSE initiative?

A grass-roots directed program of discussions, workshops, and networking events designed to foster the success of women and other members of under-represented groups at all stages of their careers in science and engineering by providing a forum for academic and personal guidance and support. We welcome ALL members of the academic community at WiSE events -- yes, men too!

Questions? Contact:

April Hayward
Postdoctoral Associate,
UF Department of Biology