]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2010

GRADSTUDENT-L 2010

Message for College of Education Graduate Students only

Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:16:15 -0400

text/plain

Dear College of Education Graduate Students:

The Graduate School is sending this email on behalf of your college. We do not have any other information on this situation.

Sincerely, the Graduate School

*****
March 30, 2010

TO:  College of Education Graduate Students
FROM: John Kranzler, Associate Dean, College of Education

The College of Education server is down for an indeterminate amount of time.  This includes COE webmail, website, and some office phones.

We are working to re-establish connections as soon as possible.

If you have an urgent situation, please visit your department in person.

We will send you a notice by email when service has been restored.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your cooperation.