]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2010

GRADSTUDENT-L 2010

April 26: UF WiSE Workshop of Family and Medical Leave for Graduate Students and Postdocs

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Ejiasi,Angel A

Wed, 21 Apr 2010 14:53:45 -0400

text/plain

Please join us for the next Women in Science and Engineering (WiSE) event, which will be a continuation of our last meeting on balancing work and family in academia. On Monday, there will be a discussion on UF policy concerning family and medical leave and relevant resources that are available to graduate students and postdocs.