GRADSTUDENT-L 2010

UF I-Cubed Program Debuts New Website

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 8 Sep 2010 09:24:11 -0400

text/plain

The UF I-Cubed Program, a five-year project funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF) to foster integration of all student-based research and training programs in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) and SBE (Social, Behavioral and Economics) disciplines, is proud to announce the debut of its new website:

http://i3.institutes.ufl.edu/

Check it out for news, calendar, funding, student profiles, resources and other features, including a blog. For more information, contact the UF I-Cubed Program via this webpage:

http://i3.institutes.ufl.edu/contact