]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2010

GRADSTUDENT-L 2010

September 28: "Preparing Your NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Application" Workshop

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Sep 2010 08:43:47 -0400

text/plain

The UF Graduate School invites you to our Professional Development Workshop:

"Preparing Your NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Application"

Presented by Dr. Doug Levey, Professor, Department of Zoology

September 28, 2010, 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.

Library East Room 1A

Seating is limited, so we ask that you please email your RSVP to [log in to unmask] before 5:00 p.m. Friday, September 24, 2010. The doors will open at 9:30 a.m., individuals who RSVP'd will be admitted between 9:30 a.m. and 9:50 a.m.; general admission will begin at 9:50 a.m.