LINUX-L 2010

Re: Open Source at UF

"Martin B. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 18 Nov 2010 19:00:49 -0500

On 11/18/2010 5:24 PM, Brian Nez wrote:
> Is there a way for a UF student to be able to just view the wiki page
> link? I don't have access:
>
> Based on the information provided to this application about you, you are
> not authorized to access the resource at
> "http://wiki.it.ufl.edu/index.php?title=Open_Source_at_UF"

Hi Brian,

I don't *think* so, but I don't set the policy on that wiki. :-)

The 'about' page says, "This wiki is designed to be a common place for
documentation of techniques and best practices for the University of
Florida technical community. All UF IT professionals are invited to
participate and make use of the pages. The host site is administered and
supported by the Office of Academic Technology. If you have technical
questions or comments, please contact us at [log in to unmask]"

Perhaps you could contact them and express your interest in
participating, as a student, in the technical community.

Take care,
--
Martin B. Smith