Moving boxes available...

"Allen S. Rout" <[log in to unmask]>

Allen S. Rout

Wed, 21 Jul 2010 08:38:44 -0400

text/plain

As many of you might have heard, CNS has moved office out to the East
Campus, out on Waldo Road.

As a consequence of this move, we currently have half the moving boxes
in the Western Hemisphere sitting in our supply room, used once by a
little old department who only moved on Sundays.  I'm hoping to avoid
recycling most of them, and you can take as many of them as you want.
Really. We've got hundreds.

Most of these are the Home Depot "small" moving boxes, so even loaded
with books &c they are manageable.  If you've wanted to rationalize
your basement, or put away all the CDs you ripped, here's your golden
opportunity.

Come to 2124 NE Waldo Rd- Suite 2101.  I can make things easier for
you if you email ahead, but if you get to the front office and tell
Stacy that Allen was talking about all the free boxes, she'll know
what you're saying.

- Allen S. Rout