]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2010

LINUX-L 2010

Re: New Venue WAS: GatorLUG Meeting | 2010-08-18 | 6-8pm | News from Black Hat and Defcon

Ryan Wilkerson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Aug 2010 09:31:34 -0400

text/plain

I have never made it out to a meeting but I am at The Laboratory quite
often and I love it. There are a good many geeks that do hang out there
and the owners are awesome people. I hope you guys will continue to meet
there.

Ryan

__