Here's all the things I could think of off the top of my head that I
said I'd send to people regarding the cons, books, talks, blogs, etc.
At the very bottom is the link to the privacy talk I mentioned to a
few of you.
If you have any questions, comments, etc., let me know.
Thanks for coming out to the presentation. I had a lot of fun and
enjoyed the questions and conversations afterwards.
Black Hat USA 2010 - Media archives
- Jackpotting Automated Teller Machines Redux
Security B-Sides Las Vegas (info & recorded streams)
Ninja Networks badge
Dissecting the Hack: The F0rb1dd3n Network (book)
- by Jayson Street
Practical Lock Picking: A Physical Penetration Tester's Training Guide
- by Deviant Ollam
- Metasploit: Shiny Old VxWorks Vulnerabilities
- DarkReading: Gaining a Foothold by Exploiting VxWorks Vulns
- Metasploit VxWorks WDB Agent Attack Automation
- DarkReading: VxWorks Vulnerability Tools Released
Pwning the Mars Rover with HD Moore
- This is the podcast where he mentions the time it would take to
- I'm including it for all the nerds to disputed the time when I
quoted it. :-P
Tony Hawk Twitter Hunt inspired talk
- DarkReading: Data Visualization For Faster, More Effective Pen
Blog about Jayson Street's DEF CON Talk
- DarkReading: Using The 36 Stratagems For Social Engineering
Moxie Marlinspike - Source Boston 2010 presentation
- Changing Threats to Privacy