]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2010

LINUX-L 2010

GatorLUG Meeting | 2010-10-20 | 6-8pm | Developing Apps with Android

Clinton Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 Oct 2010 20:35:36 -0400

Text/Plain

Greetings All,

You are invited to join us at the next GatorLUG meeting in "where's the
Octoberfest?" Gainesville, Florida.

*** Several members wanted to meet at The Laboratory again so we will do that
again this month. ***

Meetings are always free and open to the general public.