LINUX-L 2010

Open Source at UF

"Martin B. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 18 Nov 2010 16:31:22 -0500

Hey folks,

At the LUG meeting last night, I suggested that we begin to document
units who use or develop open source projects on campus, and potentially
expand that to the Gainesville community too.

Until someone comes up with a better place, I've documented some of
these on the UF IT Wiki, which requires you be a UF employee to use:

Would anyone be willing to contribute some more? It's at:
  http://wiki.it.ufl.edu/wiki/Open_Source_at_UF

If you aren't able to login and edit, I'd be happy to take suggestions
and add them myself.

Cheers,
--
Martin B. Smith