]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2010

LINUX-L 2010

Re: LINUX-L Digest - 15 Dec 2010 to 19 Dec 2010 (#2010-9)

"Martin B. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Dec 2010 09:14:46 -0500

On 12/20/2010 08:45 AM, Obulpathi wrote:
> The subscribe link gave me the following error
> Archive-Error
> The archive files could not be accessed, either because the list does
> not have Web-accessible archives or because they are being updated. If
> you know that the list has Web archives, please try again in about 30
> seconds, and report the problem if it persists for more than a few
> minutes. The file that could not be opened is '3dandroid-l.html' and
> the error code was 2.
> Obulpathi.

Hi Obulpathi,

Above that message about archiving, I see a link to subscribe. Either
way, send a message to [log in to unmask] with "subscribe" in the body.

That's all it takes to subscribe.
--
Martin B. Smith