]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2010

LINUX-L 2010

Re: Linux Installfest - Saturday, April 3 - 11:30 - 3:30

Steve Jensen <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 Mar 2010 12:38:49 -0400

text/plain

I have an apt mirror of Ubuntu (9.04, 9.10, and the beta 10.04) and
Debian stable available at http://mirror.ite.sfcollege.edu

If needed I can also host a few other ISO images for installing -
suggestions are welcome.

Steve

---
Steve Jensen