LINUX-L 2010

GatorJUG Meeting Tomorrow

Steve Wininger <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Apr 2010 11:34:06 -0400

text/plain

Hello All:

There is a GatorJug meeting tomorrow night at the Civic Media Center &amp;
Library. We'll meet and talk about Java in general this meeting, unless
someone comes up with a specific presentation. What's new in Java? What's
new for you? We can talk about any aspect of Java you'd like, from J2SE to
JEE, from web apps to client server. We'll also talk about the Codetown
Contest #2 and a winner will be announced! Please RSVP on Codetown
http://www.codetown.us/events/gatorjug-on-java-in-general,so we'll know
how much food will be needed.

Hope to see you there
Steve Wininger