LINUX-L 2010

GatorLUG Programming Tournament Update

Clinton Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:30:26 -0400

text/plain

Greetings All,

This year we have a record 21 people registered for the programming
tournament. I want to be sure that we don't have any issues getting
power to all those laptops and having plenty of time to finish the
contest. So, the location of the tournament will be Stuzin 103 on the UF
campus. Stuzin 103 has plenty of power connections available and we can
stay in the room past 9:00 pm if necessary.

Stuzin 103 is located near the corner of University and 13th Street in
the Business College area. Use this link if you need help finding the
building.

http://campusmap.ufl.edu/

Setup for the contest will start at 6:00 pm and we will do our best to
get started at 6:20 pm sharp. Try to get there early to be sure you
won't have problems with parking and finding room 103 etc. The room is
in use until 6:00 pm. So, please wait until 6:00 pm before trying to go
into room 103.

Spectators are welcome and we will put in an order for pizza (Drink
machines are nearby for those needing soda to write code).

If you have registered for the tournament and get this message please
send me a reply so I know that you know about the proper location. If I
don't hear from you, I will send you a copy of this email directly
tomorrow and the day of the tournament (Wednesday).