]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2010

LINUX-L 2010

Re: Presentation for LUG Meeting on the 19th of May

Dan Stoner <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 May 2010 10:53:32 -0700

text/plain

Alex-

It seems like the casual list reader might be asking "who the heck is this guy?".  Since I spoke with you on the phone, I think I can share some info about your company...

Yabarana - Open Source Solutions
http://www.yabarana.com/

It's always great to hear from folks who are building a business around Open Source Software.

Clint Collins said that the GatorLUG meeting is "on" for the evening of Wednesday, May 19th.  The official announcement doesn't usually hit this list until nearer to the meeting day.

- Dan Stoner