]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2010

LINUX-L 2010

Re: Presentation for LUG Meeting on the 19th of May

Alejandro Imass <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 15 May 2010 20:55:45 -0400

text/plain

As promised:

http://downloads.yabarana.com/public/aimass_cv_20100515.pdf

Credentials are:
guest/guest

I'm still tweaking the presentation specifically for you guys, when I
finish I might write-up a simple bio.

Best,
Alejandro Imass