]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2010

LINUX-L 2010

GatorLUG Meeting | 2010-06-16 | 6-8pm | Ask a Googler - Philip Walls

Clinton Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Jun 2010 16:04:40 -0400

Text/Plain

Greetings All,

You are invited to join us at the next GatorLUG meeting in beautiful (but
hawt) Gainesville, Florida.

Come early and eat some great Cuban food.

Meetings are always free and open to the general public.