LINUX-L 2010

Laptop Touchpad Driver

Matt <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 19 Jun 2010 12:58:17 -0400

text/plain

I recently converted from Windows to Ubuntu. Things are going quite well
with a few minor nuances. One issue I can't seem to resolve is my mouse
not working after resuming from sleep power mode. I tried messing with
xinput and synclient, but they can't find an available mouse after
resuming from sleep. syndaemon is running before, but not after sleep.
It appears the driver gets unloaded during sleep and never reloaded. How
can I scan for the mouse? Or other suggestions?

-Matt-