]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2010

LINUX-L 2010

Re: mount.cifs stability in current RedHat/CentOS?

"Antley,Dallas N" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Jul 2010 08:30:16 -0400

text/plain

Thanks all.  It sounds as though it has indeed matured since I last tried it.

I had also looked at the "Services for Unix," but I'm trying to avoid dealing with uidNumber and gidNumber schemes.  UF's Active Directory doesn't have any method for us to populate/manage them, and I really don't want to locally define several thousand UIDs.

Dallas