XXX Sunbelt - Third call for papers

Mario Diani <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Jan 2010 11:33:29 +0100

text/plain

Sunbelt XXX: The Annual Meeting of the
International Network for Social Network Analysis
Riva del Garda, Italy, June 29  July 4, 2010

Abstract & Early Registration Deadline: January 15, 2010

The XXX annual meeting of the International
Network for Social Network Analysis will take
place in Riva del Garda from June 29  July 4.
The keynote speaker will be professor Tom
Snijders of Oxford University and Groeningen University.

The Sunbelt meeting provides a forum for
researchers, academicians, and practitioners to
present research and project updates. It attracts
scholars interested in applications of network
analytical concepts and methods to a variety of
social phenomena. The disciplines normally
represented at the Sunbelt include among others
sociology, anthropology, criminology, political
science, organizational studies, management,
economics, computer science, mathematics, health
sciences, epidemiology, and many more.

Abstracts, not completed papers, should be
submitted on the INSNA website which will also
ask for descriptive keywords.  Keywords will be
used to group presentations into sessions. The
conference is preceded by workshops on many
aspects of social network analysis including
introductory courses and trainings on software platforms.

Conference registration, Abstract Submission, and
Hotel Accommodations can be made at:
<http://www.insna.org/sunbelt/index.html>http://www.insna.org/sunbelt/index.html

We look forward to an exciting and vibrant conference this year.

The organizing committee:

Mario Diani (Department of Sociology & social research, Chair)
Ferenc Jordan (Microsoft Research  University of
Trento Centre for Computational and Systems Biology)
Francesca Odella (Department of Sociology & social research)
Elena Pavan (Department of Sociology & social research)
Massimo Riccaboni (Department of Computer & Management Sciences)
Marco Zamarian (Department of Computer & Management Sciences)