***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
New version of Pajek 1.26 (January 1, 2010) is available at
* January 1, 2010: Proportional reduction of error reported as result of
partitioning signed networks.
* November 17, 2009: Several minor changes in reporting results of
partitioning signed networks included.
* October 8, 2009: Possibility to use larger / smaller shapes in Export
matrix to EPS added.
* October 6, 2009: Possibility to use thicker lines for dividing
clusters in Export matrix to EPS added.
* October 1, 2009: Dotted lines for dividing clusters in greyscale
Export matrix to EPS added.
* September 25, 2009: Procedure for symmetric-acyclic decomposition
modified to enable macro execution.
* September 21, 2009: Parameter Large Network added to
Options/ReadWrite. When number of vertices is larger than this value,
additional questions or warnings appear during Pajek execution.
* September 9, 2009: Nets/Cross-Intersection and Nets/Intersection
generalized to take line values into account (Add, Sub, Mul, Div, Min,
Max, 1st, 2nd).
* September 3, 2009: Net/Transform/Remove/Triangle added (removing arcs
belonging to upper or lower triangle).
* September 2, 2009: Net/Transform/Line Values/Constant added (min or
max of line value and selected constant).
Vladimir Batagelj, University of Ljubljana, FMF, Department of Mathematics
Jadranska 19, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social
network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send
an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line
UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.