]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

WEB-MANAGERS-L Home

WEB-MANAGERS-L  January 2010

WEB-MANAGERS-L January 2010

Fwd: APA: Seminar on Social Media: Promises, Pitfalls & Perils

Christine Schoaff <[log in to unmask]>

UF Web Managers <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Jan 2010 17:08:37 -0500

text/plain

This seminar is open to the UF community who want to learn more about using Social Media such as Facebook and Twitter as part of your official UF activities.

As a member of the full Strategic Communications Committee, I chaired the subcommittee on On-line and Electronic Communications which included Social Media as well. This seminar is an extension of that work.

Additional information is available at http://www.president.ufl.edu/committees/strategiccommunication/index.html

Regards
Christine Schoaff
Past President -- Academic and Professional Assembly,
Director -- UF Web Administration,
UF Web Administrator

Begin forwarded message: