LISTSERV Archives

PSYART Home

PSYART  January 2010, Week 4

PSYART January 2010, Week 4

Re: RIP J. D. Salinger

Marcia Landau <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion Group for Psychology and the Arts <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:38:10 -0600

text/plain

Norman,
Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us.
It certainly provokes a lot of fascinating questions
about an author who touched so many but somehow did
not want to be touched too closely by others.  I wonder
if there really are more of his volumes tucked away and
I also would like to read earlier works mentioned in the
article. Again, I am in the boonies far from home and
it is touching to share the obituary with fellow IPSA
readers.
Marcia Landau
Albuquerque,N.M. (temporarily in AZ)