Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Presentations - a student handout

Lois Martin <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Feb 2010 15:07:18 -0500

text/plain

Ray,

I see why students like your handout. It's succinct, practical, and
attractive.

Thanks for sharing!
Lois

Ray Sanchez wrote:
> At Fresno City College we use a very basic handout on presentations and
> public speaking. It includes just the basics but students find it
> succinct and helpful.
> ~Ray

Lois Martin
Director, Academic Resource & Writing Center
Goshen College
1700 South Main Street
Goshen, IN 46526
574-535-7576

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

March 2020
February 2020
January 2020
December 2019