Re: MDS visualization of CONCOR output

Carl Nordlund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 Mar 2010 18:26:23 +0200

text/plain

Sim, F. M. and Schwartz, M. R. 1979. /Does Concor Find Positions?/ Paper
presented at the Annual Meeting of the Eastern Sociological Society, New
York.

Doreian, P. 1988. Using Multiple Network Analytic Tools for a Single
Social Network. /Social Networks/, 10, pp. 287-312.

Faust, K. 1988. Comparison of Methods for Positional Analysis:
Structural and General Equivalences. /Social Networks/, 10(4), pp. 313-341.

Schwartz, J. E. 1977. An Examination of CONCOR and Related Methods for
Blocking Sociometric Data. /Sociological Methodology/, 8, pp. 255-282.