Dear all -
This is an advance notice of the memo we will send on Friday to graduate students who plan to graduate this Spring.
Please note the memo instructs the students to contact their graduate staff if they have questions about their final exam.
Karen Bradley and the Graduate Records Staff
April 9, 2010
******************INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL***********
To: Spring 2010 Graduate Degree Candidates
Cc: Graduate Coordinators
RE: Deadline - Final Examination Data entered in GIMS - April 19, 2010.
Graduating students are responsible for verifying final examination data in GIMS (Graduate Information Management System)
1. Login to myufl.edu http://www.isis.ufl.edu/
2. Select ***Quick Links**** from menu at left
3. Select ***GIMS*** from menu on right
4. Login to GIMS, using your Gatorlink ID and password
5. Find/select the degree program for which you have applied to graduate this semester
6. Scroll down to the "Final Exam" field; make sure the date (mm/dd/yyyy) is in the Final Exam Field. (If your final exam will take place between now and April 19, 2010, it is vital that the data is entered before 5:00 p.m. on April 19). To be valid, the date must fall within the fall 2009 or spring 2010 term. (If your dates are not in this range, contact your Academic unit/Department for assistance.)
IF THE FINAL EXAM DATE IS MISSING, INCORRECT OR OUTSIDE THE DATE RANGE, CONTACT YOUR ACADEMIC UNIT/DEPARTMENT FOR ASSISTANCE IMMEDIATELY!!!
If you are not able to meet the April 19, 2010 deadline, please plan on enrolling and applying for a degree award in a future term.
The Graduate School
University of Florida
PO Box 115500
164 Grinter Hall
Gainesville, FL 32611-5500