Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: RAINdrop Collector in Chief Hoards Nation's Irreplaceable Stuff
From: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 Apr 2010 11:33:47 -0400

When they receive enough letters from readers complaining about it.
Send a letter to the NYTimes Public Editor aka ombudsman

   - *E-mail*: [log in to unmask]

Public Editor
The New York Times
620 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10018

or send a letter to the editor

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 11:25 AM, Hibpshman, Larry E (EED) <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> And when will they stop using the terms "hoard", "mouuuuuul-der-ing" and
> "the Nation's Attic" to describe archives?
> Regards,
> Larry Hibpshman
> Alaska State Archives

Peter Kurilecz CRM CA