Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: ARMA Indianapolis Event: A Records Conversion Success Story
From: Rob Zirnstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:38:23 -0400

Mode=EventDetails> &eventId=100856&EventViewMode=EventDetails

Topic: Once Upon A Time there was a paper/microfilm/microfisch/ based
office...the rest of the story. I will describe how we changed our business
process, implemented a content management system, lessons learned and where
we are today.

The Marion County Health Department (MCHD) improved customer service and
employee satisfaction by converting records stored on microfilm, a file
card, or paper dating back to 1872. An overview of how MCHD managed and
achieved its RIM goals, e.g., backup and recovery components, as well as an
expectation that a document and all related documents could be retrieved in
three seconds. The solution needed to be user friendly and manageable by
non-technical staff.

Registration & lunch start at 11:30, Presentation at noon, Finish at 1:00

Meeting Cost: $15.00 ARMA & AIIM Members / $20.00 Non-members / First time
attendees free

Cost includes lunch with RSVP.  Location: Rolls Royce Training Center

R.S.V.P at by noon April 19th

Rob Zirnstein

Forensic Innovations, Inc.

Main: (317) 773-9717  Direct: (317) 430-6891

 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

 <> Innovations Blog
<> LinkedIn
<> Twitter