***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
New version of Pajek 1.27 (May 2010) is available at
* May 11, 2010: Export of labels to X3D added.
Recommended (Unicode) X3D viewer Instant Player:
* May 6, 2010: Export to SVG modified: picture is drawn in several
layers to make further editing with InkScape easier:
* May 1, 2010: Bug when exporting characters coded as &#dddd;
to SVG fixed. See also "Using Unicode in Pajek's pictures":
* March 8, 2010: Minor bug in
"File/Network/Export Matrix to EPS/Using Permutation" fixed.
* February 8, 2010: Minor change in "Fix selected vertices"
suboption of "Kamada-Kawai" drawing.
* February 4, 2010: Bug in Brokerage roles fixed.
Vladimir Batagelj, University of Ljubljana, FMF, Department of Mathematics
Jadranska 19, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social
network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send
an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line
UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.