]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  May 2010

SOCNET May 2010

Re: Content Analysis + Network Analysis SUMMARY

Anatoliy Gruzd <[log in to unmask]>

Anatoliy Gruzd <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 May 2010 09:57:12 -0300

text/plain

Hi Courtney,

Here is one more software for your list:

Internet Community Text Analyzer (ICTA) - http://textanalytics.net

fyi. I'll be giving a demo of this tool at Sunbel on July 1 at
11:00-12:00 (poster session). Stop by if you are attending the conference.

Cheers,
Anatoliy

---
Anatoliy Gruzd, PhD