]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  July 2010

SOCNET July 2010

Re: trojan msw0vks.exe on Sunbelt XXX computers

"Stephen D. Bird - sbird" <[log in to unmask]>

Stephen D. Bird - sbird

Fri, 9 Jul 2010 04:23:53 -0400

text/plain

Hi all,

Just FYI, I got a slightly different virus which was detected by my Norton anti-virus, but NOT detected by Malwarebytes.

It is "RobinJA" - it also appeared via the use of my memory stick.

Best, Stephen.

Stephen Bird
Assistant Professor, Political Science
315-268-3990, (c) 857-753-5507
http://people.clarkson.edu/~sbird/
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.
H. L. Mencken