Skip repetitive navigational links

Nicholas Carr article related to The Shallows

"Zola.Gordy" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Jul 2010 16:18:17 -0500

text/plain

See the Wired article about this book and Carr's research:
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/e0010140.MCCKC/Desktop/Retention/Comprehension/NicholasCarr.htm

Zola K. Gordy, Retention Coordinator
MCC-Penn Valley Student Success Center
3201 SW Traffic Way
Kansas City, MO 64111