]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

PSYART Home

PSYART  August 2010, Week 2

PSYART August 2010, Week 2

Re: OFF LIST: that quest for "plain truth," unadorned

Solange Leibovici <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion Group for Psychology and the Arts <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Aug 2010 09:19:30 +0200

text/plain

Dear Larry,
I coudn't agree more about what you say about Jung and Freud. Freud was a
giant, Jung a dwarf.
Best,
Solange