Help for OMAHA-L Archives

OMAHA-L Archives

Subject: KBS Supplement Meeting: 9/27 @ 1-3 PM CDT
From: Karen monsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:05:45 -0500

Dear Omaha System Colleagues:

On Monday, September 27 from 1-3 PM CDT we will finalize our KBS Rating
Guide Supplement. Thank you to all who submitted suggestions for changes in
advance. These suggestions have been incorporated into a new final draft
which we will review during the meeting. Your participation is vital to the
success of this exciting project. Please join us by WebEx and conference
call

(directions on-line:
http://omahasystemmn.org/documents/webex/Sept27Invite.pdf )

or in person at the Washington County Government Center in Stillwater, MN,
Room 450, Conference Room B:

(directions on line:
http://www.co.washington.mn.us/your_county_government/washco_government_center/)

Very best regards,