Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: LRNASST-L Digest - 26 Sep 2010 to 27 Sep 2010 (#2010-206)

Ann Wolf <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:42:34 +0000

text/plain

Dear Listers,
My apology about the misspelling on the CRLA announcement. So let me remind you again that online registration for the College Reading and Learning Association conference will end on October 8th. Don't miss it.

Thank you Elizabeth for catching my misspelling, it looks like it is time to check the glasses. Laura great answer.

Ann Wolf
2010 CRLA Conference Chair

December 2020
November 2020