***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
FYI ... the pelican journal of sustainable development has been renamed
*Mother Pelican* in honor of the *Human Being* she represents.
The October 2010 issue has been posted:
Going Forward After the UN MDG Review Summit
1. Current Status of the Millennium Development Goals
2. Review of the "Keeping the Promise" Declaration
3. Timidity of National Governments and Global Citizens
4. Ms. Michelle Bachelet and the UN Women Entity
5. Sustainable Human Development and the MDGs
6. Links to Key UN and MDG Documents and Resources
7. Links to News and Reports about the MDG Summit
8. Current Research on Sustainable Human Development
9. A Meditation on Sustainable Human Development
Supplement 1: Advances in Sustainable Development
Supplement 2: Directory of Sustainable Development Resources
Supplement 3: Sustainable Development Simulation (SDSIM)
Socioeconomic Democracy: A Psycho-Politico-Socio-Economic System,
by Robley George.
Composition and Trends of Homestead Agroforestry in Bangladesh,
by Sourovi Zaman et al.
Will Working Mothers' Brains Explode? The Popular New Genre of
Neurosexism, by Cordelia Fine.
A Paradise Built in Hell: Communities that Rise to the Challenge of
Disaster, by Rebecca Solnit.
We Need Millennium Development RIGHTS, Not Just Goals,
by Phyllis Bennis.
Feedback is cordially invited!
Luis T. Gutierrez, Ph.D.
The Pelican Web
Editor, Mother Pelican: A Journal of Sustainable Development
A monthly, CC license, free subscription, open access e-journal
SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social
network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send
an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line
UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.