FW: Thank you

Catherine Barrios <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Nov 2010 09:18:05 -0500

text/plain

Hello HOSA at UF members,
I wanted to personally thank the people who helped fundraise for the Gators March for Babies event and also, to the peoplethat were able to join us at the walk. Our team raised a total of $180.00 for this cause! Good work!!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Catherine BarriosUniversity of Florida2010-11 HOSA at UF VP(561) [log in to unmask]

Subject: Thank you
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:51:06 -0500

		Message body

	  THANK YOU!!!!!

	We had a great day at Gator  March for Babies last Sunday…for the babies! The weather was perfect, and the walkers turned out in record numbers to celebrate our fundraising success! THANK YOU for registering and collecting money to be a part of that victory!

	For pictures from the event look here.

	If you collected money and were unable to join us on Sunday, or if you receive more money from donors, please turn it in to the March of Dimes. Our office will be closed this week for the Thanksgiving Holiday, but we will resume normal business hours on November 29th. Checks can be mailed to: March of Dimes, 1831 NW 13th St, #3, Gainesville, FL 32609. Be sure to indicate if the money is credited to a team as well as to you. If you have cash and can’t get by the office, please call, 352.378.9522, and we’ll make arrangements to pick up the money from you.

	If you turned in money, but didn’t quite have enough to get the incentive you wanted (t-shirt-$100, March of Dimes Portfolio pad- $300, March of Dimes tote-$500, Macy’s $50 gift card-$1000), you can still turn in more to add to your total to receive yours. Just be sure to tell us that you’re adding to your existing total when you turn in more. We have plenty of t-shirts in the office to give you your t-shirt incentive.

	If you were not able to stay for the Awards party, you may have not heard that the College of Nursing will once again take home #1 team honors and The Collier Cup! Congratulations to Meagan Anderson, our #1 top walker, raising over $2,000 and winning a 3-bedroom apartment at The Landings courtesy of The Collier Company!

	A big thank you to The Collier Companies, our Founding Supporter as well as Cox Communications, The Alligator, and Domino’s Pizza.

	YOU came through for the babies last weekend! On behalf of all future Gator Babies and their families, we THANK YOU!!!!!

	Have a wonderful day and a very Happy Thanksgiving!

	Jenna, Amy Lynn & Kyle

	Overall Gators March for Babies Directors

											Our mailing address is: [log in to unmask]

March of Dimes1831 NW 13th St, Ste 3Gainesville, FL  32607

Copyright (C) Gators March for Babies www.gatorsmarchforbabies.org All rights reserved.

        Sent to [log in to unmask]  Unsubscribe |
        Update Profile |
        Forward to a Friend