]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

PSYART Home

PSYART  November 2010, Week 4

PSYART November 2010, Week 4

Re: Petsko's excellent letter re curriculum

Norm Rosenblood <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion Group for Psychology and the Arts <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Nov 2010 02:20:42 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

To  Dianne Hunter,

Many thanks for the copy of Dr. Petsko's letter.

It is a  masterpiece.

It also reflects the current maniacal worship of the MBA that is sweeping
Canadian universities.

Who were the members of the search committee that chose
the President of  SUNY at Albany?

I think it should be sent to all the associations that represent the
interests of university teachers.

Cordially,

Norm Rosenblood

Norman Rosenblood, Ph.D., Training and Supervising Psychoanalyst
Co-director, Hamilton Centre for Psychoanalysis
8 Mayfair Place
Hamilton, Ontario
L8S 4G1