]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

PSYART Home

PSYART  November 2010, Week 4

PSYART November 2010, Week 4

Re: Petsko's excellent letter re curriculum

Claire Kahane <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion Group for Psychology and the Arts <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Nov 2010 00:55:52 -0500

text/plain

a ditto from me, Dianne.  Thanks for sending the letter.  It is a
rhetorical gem, a model of effective argument and literary irony.  If
only it could force a resignation or even a reconsideration.  Dark
times.
CK