December 1, 2010
******************INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL***********
To: Fall Degree Candidates
Cc: Graduate Coordinators, Graduate Staff
FR: Graduate School
RE: Deadline - Final Examination Data entered in GIMS December 6, 2010.
Graduating students are responsible for verifying final examination data in GIMS (Graduate Information Management System).
Not all programs use the term "Final Examination", so check with your academic unit as to how/when this information gets submitted to GIMS.
1. Login to myufl.edu http://www.isis.ufl.edu/
2. Select ***Quick Links**** from menu at left
3. Select ***GIMS*** from menu on right
4. Login to GIMS, using your Gatorlink ID and password
5. Find/select the degree program for which you have applied to graduate this semester
6. Scroll down to the "Final Exam" field; make sure the date (mm/dd/yyyy) is in the Final Exam Field. (If your final exam will take place between now and December 6, 2010, it is vital that the data is entered before 5:00 p.m. on December 6). To be valid, the date must fall within the Summer 2010 or Fall 2010 term. (If your dates are not in this range, contact your Academic unit/Department for assistance.)
IF THE FINAL EXAM DATE IS MISSING, INCORRECT OR OUTSIDE THE DATE RANGE, CONTACT YOUR ACADEMIC UNIT/DEPARTMENT FOR ASSISTANCE IMMEDIATELY!!!
If you are not able to meet the December 6, 2010 deadline, please plan on enrolling and applying for a degree award in a future term.
The Graduate School
University of Florida