Elections

Jordon Kalilich <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Apr 2011 17:51:38 -0400

text/plain

Florida Free Culture
< http://uf.freeculture.org/ >

Hi everyone,

Due to the low turnout at yesterday's meeting, we're going to try to vote via
the mailing list.

First, we need some nominations. E-mail me if you are interested in any of our
positions: President, Treasurer, Vice President, and Secretary. The first two
are absolutely necessary in order for us to continue functioning as a club.

Please email me your nominations by 00:00 on Tuesday, and then I'll send out
another message about the candidates.

Jordon Kalilich
Treasurer
Florida Free Culture

UNSUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTIONS:
To leave this list, send an email to:
with this message in the body:
   signoff FFC-L

JOIN THE DISCUSSION:
To join the discussion list, send an email to:
with this message in the body:
   subscribe FFC-DISCUS-L