]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FFC-L Home

FFC-L  2011

FFC-L 2011

Important: Tell us when you can come to meetings!

"Griffith-delgado,Jenniferlynn D" <[log in to unmask]>

Griffith-delgado,Jenniferlynn D

Mon, 17 Jan 2011 17:18:34 -0500

text/plain

Florida Free Culture
< http://uf.freeculture.org/ >

Hi everyone,

Now that drop/add is over and everyone's schedules are in place, it's
time to decide when Florida Free Culture will meet this semester. This
time around, I thought it would be good to have a schedule poll for the
list to try to get as many people as we can to attend. Here's a link to
the Doodle page:

http://www.doodle.com/m8mkhuvizbf8g6m5

Please fill out the schedule with the times you are able to meet.
There are dates in the schedule, but ignore them and think of it as
just any week so we have a general idea of what days of the week folks
are available. Please fill out the poll as soon as possible so we can
schedule our first meeting of the semester.

Best,
Jennifer Griffith-Delgado
President, Florida Free Culture

UNSUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTIONS:
To leave this list, send an email to:
with this message in the body:
   signoff FFC-L

JOIN THE DISCUSSION:
To join the discussion list, send an email to:
with this message in the body:
   subscribe FFC-DISCUS-L