Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2011

GRADSTUDENT-L 2011

GIMS and EDM Downtime: September 13-14, 2011

PV-Mail-GradSchool-GradData <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:10:21 +0000

text/plain

ALERT

Date: 13 September 2011

To: All UF Graduate Students

From: UF Graduate School Data Management

RE: GIMS and EDM Downtime: September 13-14, 2011

The UF Graduate School is upgrading to a new and enhanced version of GIMS (Graduate Information Management System). The upgrade process involves a coordinated effort between the Graduate School IT staff and UF CNS (Computing and Network Services). As a result, the GIMS and EDM (Editorial Document Management) systems will be experiencing downtime from 1 p.m. on Tuesday, September 13, 2011. We expect that GIMS and EDM will be available early on Wednesday, September 14, 2011. However, at this point, we cannot pinpoint a particular time on September 14. We will send out another listserv message when both systems are back online available.

Thank you for your patience while we work to make things better.