]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2011

GRADSTUDENT-L 2011

"Enhancing Your Productivity" Workshop, January 24

Hannah Vander Zanden <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:26:27 -0500

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   January 18, 2011

To:     All UF Graduate Students

Cc:     All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:   Women in Science and Engineering UF

RE:     "Enhancing Your Productivity" Workshop, January 24

Please join Women in Science and Engineering (WiSE UF) for a discussion on "Enhancing Your Productivity: Faculty Share Their Tips and Tricks."  We will have a group of panelists (see list below) who will offer their top tips and tricks for maximizing efficiency or otherwise enhancing their academic productivity.  After each of the panelists has spoken, we will open the floor for discussion or questions.

We are planning to hold the session on Monday, January 24, 2011 from 11:45 a.m. to 12:35 p.m. in 222 Carr Hall. Feel free to bring your lunch.

Participating panelists:

Marta Wayne (Biology)
Susan Cameron-Devitt (Wildlife Ecology and Conservation)
Josephine Allen (Materials Science and Engineering)
François Brischoux (Biology)

The WiSE UF is a grass-roots directed program of discussions, workshops and networking events designed to foster the success of women and other members of underrepresented groups at all stages of their careers in science and engineering by providing a forum for academic and personal guidance and support. ALL members of the academic community are welcome at its events -- yes, men too! Check out the WiSE UF website at http://www.biology.ufl.edu/WiSE/.