]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2011

GRADSTUDENT-L 2011

UF Graduate Student Council Research Conference Poster Award Winners and Conference Feedback

Gross,Ryan P

Fri, 18 Feb 2011 08:51:03 -0500

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   18 February 2011

To:     All UF Graduate Students

From:   UF Graduate Student Council Conference Committee

RE:     UF Graduate Student Council Research Conference Poster Award Winners and Conference Feedback

The winners of the UF Graduate Student Council Research Conference Poster Awards are listed below. All winners will be contacted individually to receive their award money.

All poster presenters should contact Martina Spiess ([log in to unmask]) to receive their feedback from judges.

Please go to the conference website and click on "Evaluations" to find a survey link that we hope will allow us to provide a better conference in the future.

The conference website is online here: https://sites.google.com/site/gscconferenceuf2011/home.

If you have any additional comments, feel free to email Ryan Gross ([log in to unmask]) or any of the other students associated with the organization of our conference.

Poster award winners:

Winner: Rose Prince
Winner: Danielle Tolson
Winner: Ellen Lofaro
Winner: Lidia Kulemina
Winner: Hannah Allen

Runner-up: Robert Menger
Runner-up: Jennifer Gifford
Runner-up: Valerie Hoover
Runner-up: Jeffrey Martin
Runner-up: Rachel Speisman
Runner-up: Veronica Novosad

Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to organize the UF GSC Conference this year -- and Happy Spring!