]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2011

GRADSTUDENT-L 2011

August 1: Deadline for October UF GSC Travel Grants

Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:39:14 +0000

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   August 19, 2011

To:     All UF Graduate Students

From:   UF Graduate Student Council

RE:     August 1: Deadline for October 2011 UF GSC Travel Grants

The UF Graduate Student Council's Travel Grant Application for October 2011 is now available on our website.

The link for the current GSC website is:

http://www.mygatornet.com/graduate/UFSGC/HOME.html

This application is only for travel that begins between October 1, 2011 and October 31, 2011. The deadline for applications is Monday, August 1, 2011.

Applications for travel after October will be available at a later date and we will send an announcement.

Questions pertaining to grants should be emailed to [log in to unmask]